LEED: Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design was developed by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) in 1994. LEED was created to accomplish the following:
• Define the term "green building" by establishing a common standard of measurement
• Promote integrated, whole-building design practices
• Recognize environmental leadership in the building industry
• Stimulate green competition
• Raise consumer awareness of green building benefits
• Transform the building market
Green Building Council members, representing every sector of the building industry, developed and continue to refine LEED. The rating system addresses six major areas:
江西快3• Sustainable Sites
江西快3• Materials and Resources
江西快3• Water Efficiency
• Indoor Environmental Quality
江西快3• Energy and Atmosphere
• Innovation & Design Process
LEED certification is obtained after submitting an application documenting compliance with the requirements of the rating system。 Certification is granted solely by the Green Building Council responsible for issuing the LEED system used on the project。
Everstone Floors, Inc。, is committed to top quality products and the aggressive pursuit of new coating technologies。 We understand our clients’ needs and manufacture products that will meet and exceed their requirements and perform from the date of installation well into the future。
Our products help designers achieve additional LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points because our products contain low VOCs.
Helping designers meet energy and environmental design requirements is a priority at Everstone Floors, Inc. This approach provides our customers with the peace of mind knowing that the coating systems are compatible and will perform perfectly!
Material and Resources
江西快3• MR Credit 1 Building Reuse
• EverStone Floors, Flooring Systems can be used to rehabilitate an existing building and lessen the need for new facilities.
• MR Credit 2 Construction Waste Management - Reduce waste up to 90% when using our packaging system, which eliminates metal cans and other bulky packaging materials.
• MR Credit 5 Regional Materials -EverStone Floors, Inc。, meets the requirements of a regional supplier with manufacturing facilities within 500 miles from most of our customers。
• All products are assembled on site and qualify as regionally manufactured materials.
Indoor Environmental Quality
• EQ Credit 4。2 Low Emitting Materials
• All of EverStone's materials contain low V.O.C.
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
Copyright 2000 -2018 EverStone Floors, Inc